Through creativity and innovation we are the epoxy garage floor coating specialists
LET CLEAN & COAT APPLY YOUR EPOXY FLOORING IN THE GOLD COAST
Are you thinking about installing epoxy flooring in your Gold Coast garage? Turn to the experienced team at Clean & Coat to apply epoxy to the surface of your floor professionally and efficiently.
Garage Epoxy Floor Coatings
A durable, easy to clean, low maintenance finish that will last for decades.
RESIDENTIAL EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
A range of epoxy seamless coatings to suit your needs – decorative flake or one colour.
COMMERCIAL EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
Specialised cost effective epoxy coatings for food preparation areas, retail shops, restaurant’s, childcare centers, offices, bakeries.
INDUSTRIAL EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
Cost effective, Epoxy is hard wearing, resistant to oils, grease and chemicals, and can cope with forklift, trucks and other heavy vehicle traffic.
METALLIC EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
For a floor with a unique, beautiful and exotic showroom look that screams “wow!”.
Benefits of Garage Flooring in the Gold Coast
There are multiple advantages of an epoxy floor coating in your garage. A few examples include:
- Durability: Between constant foot traffic and heavy machinery, garage floors take a beating daily. Your garage floor must be designed to live up to continuous use. When you choose to use an epoxy coating, you rest assured that the flooring will not crack or become unsafe for your employees or customers.
- Moisture resistant: Garage floors are highly susceptible to spills or leaking fluids. A leading benefit of epoxy flooring is the substance is naturally moist which means that you can clean up any liquids quickly with soap and water.
- Longevity: Epoxy coated floors are known for longevity. It’s possible that your floor could last for years without cracking or peeling and it requires minimal maintenance.
Key Questions to Ask Clean & Coat About Floor Coating in the Gold Coast
If you are considering an epoxy coating in the Gold Coast, we realise that you may have questions regarding our process. Here are some standard questions that we receive from our clients:
- How long does the process take? From initial setup to job completion, the entire process takes roughly seven days. It’s important to remember that during the first three days of work, you and your team cannot walk on the floor. On day four, light foot traffic is allowed through the area, however, you will not be able to perform routine tasks in the room until day seven.
- Do you have different epoxy colours? Our company offers eight unique granite epoxy colours. When choosing the right colour for your garage, we always recommend that you consider the colour that is currently on your wall, so you settle on a colour that does not clash. Look through our Granite Flake Series for our full list of colour options.
- Do you guarantee your work? Absolutely. You can rest assured that when you engage us for our epoxy service, you will work with a skilled team that takes the time to listen to your needs and execute a plan that works for you. We always guarantee the quality of our work. If you have questions before, during or after your job, we invite you to reach out to us so that we can calm your concerns.
About Clean & Coat
With nearly a decade of experience in the industry, the professionals at Clean & Coat pride themselves on remaining up to date with the latest techniques associated with epoxy flooring application. A member of our team liaises with you to create a service schedule that works around your schedule to ensure minimum disruption to your business.
To find out more about our epoxy flooring options, please reach out to us today through our contact page.
Please get in touch by filling out the contact form below.
Write a message
PHONE NOW FOR A NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE
Say you found us online, Its really important to us!