Why an Epoxy Floor is Essential for any Location
One of the leading benefits of epoxy flooring in Brisbane is that it is versatile. Here are a few reasons why we believe it is a fantastic flooring solution for any business:
- Simple maintenance: Have you ever thought about how long it takes someone to clean up a carpet stain? On average, the process could take fifteen minutes. An advantage of epoxy flooring is that the surface is easy to maintain if your drop or spill something on it. Do you own a garage where liquids or fluids on the floor is part of business? All you need to do is take soap and water and wipe up the mess. Epoxy flooring cuts down on the time you and your staff need to spend cleaning, leaving you with more time to focus on your clients or other important tasks.
- Easy installation: A major concern among business owners regarding installing a new floor is the downtime. When you opt to use epoxy floor coating, you can count on a fast installation. The overall process takes roughly a week. During the first three days, our team prepares the area and goes through the various installation steps. By the fourth day, you can access the area, but it will not be ready for full foot traffic for another three days. Read through our epoxy floor coating process for an explanation about what happens each day.
- Cost-efficiency: Epoxy flooring is made to withstand continuous use as well as the test of time. It is not uncommon for an epoxy floor to last for years without requiring a resurface or touch up. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about the evident wear and tear that is usually noticeable in concrete floors.
What Sets Clean & Coat Apart Regarding Epoxy Floor Covering
We strive to be your first choice when you need epoxy flooring. When you trust us with your business, you can always count on the following:
- Colour options: We understand that each business is unique, which is why we offer a variety of epoxy colour choices. Our Granite Flake Series comes in eight distinct colours including Artic Granite which features specks of blue, black and grey as well as Coffee Granite, which is a mixture of brown, black and white. Look through our full selection of colours.
- Residential floor coatings: If you prefer the look of epoxy flooring in your business, you may want to consider utilising epoxy on the outdoor surfaces of your home. Guests will unquestionably admire the epoxy surface near your front door.
- Excellent service: Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal which is why we have a guarantee on all our work. If you notice a blemish in your flooring, we encourage you to reach out to us immediately so we can come to survey the situation and formulate a plan to remedy the issue. To learn more about our guarantee, please speak to a member of our customer service team.
Why Trust Clean & Coat Regarding Epoxy Coat Flooring
With years of experience in the industry, the Clean & Coat team understands the need for a durable surface for your business. We work individually with each client to accomplish their vision for your company’s flooring and work to realise your vision.
Are you ready to find out more about our epoxy floor options? Please send us a message through our contact page.