Background to Epoxy Seamless Flake Flooring Development
Epoxy flooring is the result of years of research. It took a long time to develop this material to its current stage, and there were several stages involved in this process:
- We designed our flake epoxy floor coating to keep floors safe and clean for longer than standard flooring materials. You can use this flooring in your garage to withstand the pressure of cars moving in and out, better than concrete. Therefore, you won’t need to refinish your garage floor as frequently.
- Once the developers had a good handle on producing long-lasting epoxy floorings, we added different coloured flakes to make it more attractive. The floor coating remains smooth while the finished product looks textured due to the speckled flakes.
- Finally, we determined that the floors could be used well in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. Each type of building is distinct, but the material works for each setting. Prevent slips, avoid wear from regular use, and save money with an epoxy floor coating.
This process produces excellent results in nearly any building. See why our customers are enthusiastic about our epoxy floor coating installation.
What Sets Clean & Coat Apart Regarding Garage Floor Coatings in Brisbane
Clean & Coat is a quality-first business that prioritises our team’s knowledge and skills. This approach yields significant differences between our business and the competition:
- We guarantee all of our work. When you hire us to install flake flooring in your building, you can count on it meeting all safety and quality standards. If you encounter any problems, let us know, and we’ll make it right.
- We use an odourless epoxy coating, so you won’t have to deal with any uncomfortable or toxic scents in your garage. Our environmentally-friendly materials are designed to last and don’t release any unwanted chemicals into the surrounding area.
- We’re a service-minded company that works domestically. You aren’t working with a faceless corporation, but instead your fellow Australians. We respond quickly to inquiries and will visit you on-site to discuss your needs.
We want you to feel comfortable with your decision, so we’ll answer any questions you have about epoxy garage floor coating.
About Clean & Coat
We’ve trained our team to use the latest techniques and technologies to produce incredible results for our clients. Our method lets you start using the floor again after the third day and return to regular use after the seventh day. We value both our team’s health and our customers’ health, so we’ve committed to using only environmentally-friendly and non-toxic flooring materials. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote to install a new epoxy floor for your garage.